4th Annual BLR Safety Summit
April 3-5, 2017 | Austin, TX
Practical and Legal Strategies for Overcoming Safety’s Biggest Real-Life Challenges
The BLR Safety Summit in Austin, Texas is the leading national conference focused on helping you improve safety management and outcomes at your organization. The event puts you face-to-face with safety attorneys, regulators and industry experts to provide a practical, focused and deeply informative networking and learning experience. Last year's event sold out, so we advise that you register early and take advantage of the advanced discount pricing.
You will experience strategy-focused sessions covering:
- OSHA enforcement initiatives & trends for 2017
- Safety culture-strengthening tactics to improve compliance
- Tips to avoid fall fatalities, injuries, and costly citations under the new Walking/Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Rule
- New technologies to improve the effectiveness and accessibility of safety training
- Risk management strategies using job hazard analysis
- Exclusive Q&A with some of the nation's most sought-after safety experts
View the videos below for Summit highlights!
Join your peers at the 2017 Safety Summit!
A special thanks to our sponsors:
BLR EHS on Twitter
“I have been able to think differently on how to communicate safety to employees using their core values and not just OSHA regulation.”
— Adenike Ahmen, EHS Supervisor/Project Manager | Supreme Oil
“Conference content, location and speakers were excellent. One of the best safety conferences I have attended."
— Hai Ngo, Sr. Manager Foot and Sanitation | Save Mart Supermarkets
“I've gained a lot of insight and information that I can take back to my company to make our work environment more productive and safe!”
— Melody Chen, EHS Engineer | Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics