Safety Summit 2017
Pre-Conference Workshops: April 3 | Main Conference: April 4-5, 2017 | Austin, TX
CONFERENCE SNAPSHOT: Safety Summit 2017 is one of the nation's most cost-effective events for safety professionals looking to improve safety management and OSHA compliance at their facility.
Safety Summit attendees will:
- Learn the latest OSHA enforcement initiatives & trends for 2017
- Access expert tips to avoid fall fatalities, injuries, and costly citations under the new Walking/Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Rule
- Test-drive new technologies to improve the effectiveness and accessibility of safety training
- See how to ace an OSHA worksite inspections and avoid increase penalties
- Understand the implications of OSHA’s Final Rule on Silica ahead of the 2018 compliance deadline
- Uncover ergonomic strategies that really work to increase productivity
- Get tips to comply with Injury & Illness Reporting requirements to your OSHA filings are accurate
- Learn how better to manage risk using the latest Job Hazard Analysis best practices and big data
- Benefit from exclusive Q&A with some of the nation's most sought-after safety experts
- Earn critical safety recertification points toward professional development
Join your peers at the 2017 Safety Summit!
See Who's Attending the 2017 Event
Network and idea-share with peers from:
- Alpha Technologies
- ALPLA Inc
- American Food and Vending
- Atmos Energy
- City of Westminster
- CLP Power Hong Kong
- Community Colleges of Spokane
- COOKSHACK, INC.
- Dana Holding
- DOT Metal Products
- E + I Engineering
- East Coast Right of Way Maintenance Inc
- G2 Secure Staff
- Gana-A'Yoo Services Corporation
- Glock Inc
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Heico Construction Group
- ITW Highland
- J Fletcher Creamer & Son
- J&J Worldwide Services
- John Crane
- L/P Insurance Services
- LAPIDUS Safety Consulting
- Lee County Port Authority
- M & M
- Mauser Group
- Monroe Staffing Services
- Newell Brands
- Ohio Valley Veneer
- Oklahoma Dept of Labor
- Palatine Park District
- Pecan Deluxe Candy Co.
- PVH Corp
- Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Snapping Shoals EMC
- Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.
- SOUTH PLAINS ELECTRIC COOP
- Southeastern Metals MFG
- Staff Force, Inc.
- Staff-Force Personnel Services
- Stanly Black & Decker
- Summit Plastics, Inc
- Texas Christian University
- Trident Seafoods
- Tyndale Company
- United Poly Systems
- Winter-Dent & Co
- And more!
Visit Our Sponsors
What People Are Saying
“I have been able to think differently on how to communicate safety to employees using their core values and not just OSHA regulation.”
— Adenike Ahmen, EHS Supervisor/Project Manager | Supreme Oil
“Conference content, location and speakers were excellent. One of the best safety conferences I have attended."
— Hai Ngo, Sr. Manager Foot and Sanitation | Save Mart Supermarkets
“I've gained a lot of insight and information that I can take back to my company to make our work environment more productive and safe!”
— Melody Chen, EHS Engineer | Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics