April 3-5, 2017 | Austin, TX
Research shows that every dollar invested in injury prevention results in a $2 to $6 return for businesses, proving that risk management and training is an effective means of ensuring your company's financial health. Join us at the 2017 Safety Summit to get a rock-solid action plan to achieve total compliance and positive outcomes in the year ahead.
The 2017 Safety Summit one of the nation's most cost-effective solutions for safety professionals looking to improve safety management and OSHA compliance. At this two-day recertification event, with optional preconference workshops, you will learn practical strategies to avoid violations under state and federal law, improve training to reduce injuries, secure C-Suite and employee buy-in of safety protocols, and slash costs as you learn to do more with less!
We cap capacity so you can experience exclusive face-time with regulators and industry experts and get your specific questions answered. You'll leave with a better understanding of the current regulatory landscape and a clear action plan to take back to your organization. Satisfaction is guaranteed, so this is a risk-free investment!
Safety Summit attendees will:
- Learn the latest OSHA enforcement initiatives & trends for 2017
- Access expert tips to avoid fall fatalities, injuries, and costly citations under the new Walking/Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Rule
- Test-drive new technologies to improve the effectiveness and accessibility of safety training
- See how to ace an OSHA worksite inspections and avoid increase penalties
- Understand the implications of OSHA’s Final Rule on Silica ahead of the 2018 compliance deadline
- Uncover ergonomic strategies that really work to increase productivity
- Get tips to comply with Injury & Illness Reporting requirements to your OSHA filings are accurate
- Learn how better to manage risk using the latest Job Hazard Analysis best practices and big data
- Benefit from exclusive Q&A with some of the nation's most sought-after safety experts
- Earn critical safety recertification points toward professional development
View the videos below for Summit highlights!
Join your peers at the 2017 Safety Summit!
A special thanks to our sponsors:
BLR EHS on Twitter
“I have been able to think differently on how to communicate safety to employees using their core values and not just OSHA regulation.”
— Adenike Ahmen, EHS Supervisor/Project Manager | Supreme Oil
“Conference content, location and speakers were excellent. One of the best safety conferences I have attended."
— Hai Ngo, Sr. Manager Foot and Sanitation | Save Mart Supermarkets
“I've gained a lot of insight and information that I can take back to my company to make our work environment more productive and safe!”
— Melody Chen, EHS Engineer | Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics