4th Annual BLR Safety Summit
Practical and Legal Strategies for Overcoming Safety’s Biggest Real-Life Challenges
The BLR Safety Summit in Austin, Texas is the leading national conference focused on helping you improve safety management and outcomes at your organization. The event puts you face-to-face with safety attorneys, regulators and industry experts to provide a practical, focused and deeply informative networking and learning experience. Last year's event sold out, so we advise that you register early and take advantage of the advanced discount pricing.
You will experience strategy-focused sessions covering:
- OSHA enforcement initiatives & trends for 2017
- Safety culture-strengthening tactics to improve compliance
- Tips to avoid fall fatalities, injuries, and costly citations under the new Walking/Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Rule
- New technologies to improve the effectiveness and accessibility of safety training
- Risk management strategies using job hazard analysis
- And more sessions driven by some of the nation's more sought-after safety experts
View the videos below for Summit highlights!
Join your peers at the 2017 Safety Summit!
BLR EHS on Twitter
A special thanks to our sponsors:
“There was a variety of sessions to choose from specific to many interests.”
“A great opportunity to network and exchange ideas with my peers in EHS and the industrial hygiene industry in an environment conducive to networking, discussion, and learning"
“A big benefit to attending Safety Summit 2014 was to experience other businesses safety cultures and compare them with my company’s safety program”
“Sessions were right on point for safety professionals of all backgrounds”